Re: [Harp-L] good PA for harp?

We (5 piece) bought a Yamaha EMX66..lean & mean 2 mics 2 12" yamaha spkers
on tripods.
 Depending on the club, I hang 1 & use the other for a monitor, it is more
than enough.
 Later due to space, I bought a tiny  monitor. Don't get into that have  2
speakers on each side of the band
for stereo...it is over kill. I am still heard above our half deaf keyboard
player with one hanging.
Again this is an opinion & we go fro an old mid-bassy sound.
 I think the PA was 400.00 (???)
 One of our players works in a music store...(employee discount) we
have abused this privilege to no end. :-)

They have these brand new to the market  titanium whardales that are light
as a feather & sound INCREDIBLE!
I wish they were out when I was buying....

 You don't need a monster. If you play fests or summer concert series they
always provide sound. DO NOT BUY TO MUCH,AS YOU WILL
NEVER USE IT. Also njharp, when you are exhausted at 1-2am you don't wanna
lug a bunch of stuff.
Most venues have very limited band space, do not buy the Marshall stacks &
EQ racks etc etc..
This is the blues baby, it's a hustle.
www.jameswday.com