[Harp-L] Memphis

Just got back from the I.B.C.  We played at Wet Willie's, on beale st.  Lots of great bands, solos and duos.  Heard lots of harp.  For me, the most impressive came out of a park, just beyond the competition.  Three elderly African americans, on a park bench.  Stand-up bass, acoustic guitar and harmonica.  about twenty feet away, another harp player was accompanying them.  Great effect.
  It was a wonderful experience.  Made lots of new friends and was ecxcited to be a part of  this blues thing.

Bullfrog

www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com