[Harp-L] Butterfield's Tape

Two cents

I thought the tape was great. Not because it was a blueprint to how
Butterfield played, but how he thought about the his playing. To him it was
simple, you can hear the frustration in his explanationtrying to some up his
approach.
Basicly it is "just practice , play , anywhere anytime, and oh yea don't
blow to hard, in fact, almost barely blow at all at times.
For me , just hearing him talk was worth the dough.
His advice is like that old joke

Tourist asks man carrying a violin case outside Grand Central "How do you
get to Carnage Hall ..Guy says practice  practice practice.
Don't mean to step on any toes here but your talking about Butterfield for
crying out loud!