[Harp-L] Bushman Torpedo mic

A few weeks ago I posted some comments on the Bushman Torpedo mic that were not all that favorable. Mostly about the very weak output. At the suggestion of others, I bought a $15 low-Z to high-Z microphone adapter at Radio Shack and tried it out with the mic. With the adapter its not a bad mic at all. The sound of the mic is a little thin when played clean (straight into a PA like a vocal mic) but its not bad at all when cupped and played into an amp with some distortion. Plus it looks cool and is realtively small and easy to hold. Overall a good buy for $59 plus a $15 adapter.

  Jim McBride