[Harp-L] Re: new age era

I continuously give praise to those that have made harp instructional  videos
such a more defined advancement, such as Dave Barrett, Jerry, and  any others
today that truly put out a good product. Hell, who was more fortunate  than I
was to live with Sonny, but I still have to practice a minimum of 2 hours  a
day to feel like I am progressing. But yes, Back in My day:) harp players
would not share anything, it was every man for themselves once they got to the
pro level. Madcat always gave it up, Peter I hope to meet you someday, I think
we could communicate without saying a word with just harp talk, I have
totally  respected your playing and inspiration for all these years, never got a
chance  to say that or speak with you, if there is anything I can do for you in
some way  for any amp you have just holler. _www.sonnyjr.com_
(http://www.sonnyjr.com) ..   Back to Butter,  great to have these opinions, I am very
passionate about some of our brothers  that paved the way for us, that's all. I am
still hoping to play on Feb 10th,  right now I just hope the audience will have a
great time, I may be in surgery  before that, it's day to day. Taping if done
I would want to approve of before  it got out. The only thing some may see of
me for a while I wouldn't want  criticized in this condition. I will just be
thankful to God to be able to play  and have fun with my friends and let it
all hang out. I don't worry about  mistakes. Thanks to all, good discussion.