Re: [Harp-L] Butterfield's rig

In a message dated 1/28/2006 3:55:48 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
shrimpdaddy@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> It was actually a  super reverb with a big PB painted in white on the side
I saw it on ebay and  brought it to the attention of harp L because i wanted
to find out if it was for  real then a whole bunch of people got involved
including Gabe who had loaned the  amp to the guy that was trying to sell
it........snip........ to the best of my  recollection it was a super reverb 4X10.

I'm sorry, my mistake.  It  definitely wasn't a Princeton.  I wasn't thinking
when i typed  that.
What ever became of that situation?
ron