[Harp-L] Re: review of "Paul Butterfield Teaches Blues Harmonica Masterclass"

Paul "two cents" Sehorne wrote:
"I purchased 'Paul Butterfield Teaches Blues Harmonica Masterclass'. I must say I am a bit disappointed. It is a lot of demonstration with very little explanation. I've found Jerry Portnoy's Blues Harmonica Masterclass course a much better investment, even at four times the price."

Oh, no question about it, the Butterfield thing sucks as an instructional aid. It's a fun listen if you're a fan (I really enjoyed it) but NOT a good tool for learning to blow harp. The Portnoy Masterclass, on the other hand, is indeed very very well done. Highly recommended for intermediate players looking to take the next step. YMMV.
MN