[Harp-L] Dm question

Dear List,

I'm working on a new song with my band. It's in A minor. I was going to try
a D minor harp (the song has a kind of bluesy feel and an A minor harp
doesn't quite sound right), but I'm not sure if that will fit. Does anyone
have any suggestions for other keys and positions to use for an A minor
song? I'm not very good at playing the different positions yet (still mostly
first and second only), but I thought this might be a good chance to
experiment.

Thanks,
Grant

P.S. Thanks again to all who gave me feedback on the Princeton Reverb vs.
Blues Junior question. I couldn't find a Princeton Reverb I could afford, so
I went for a Blues Junior with a replacement speaker and some tube swaps.
I'll be gigging with it next Friday and am looking forward to seeing how it
works... I love my old Premier Twin-8 but it was getting way too much
knocking around at gigs.