Re: [Harp-L] The Deb url

Captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:

> This cut is worthy of keeping.  But i have dial-up and my player  stopped and
> started 50 million times, without playing the song all the way  thru.  Can
> anyone tell me how to save this into my pc so i can listen to it
> uninterruptedly?  (Did i just make up a new word?)

did you try just saving it to your pc instead of playing it?
that is, right-click on it, select "save as..." or the like,
then play it from your local drive?

even with a dialup, it should be doable.  just kick it off
before you go to bed, and listen in the morning.
----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.