re: [Harp-L] The Deb url

it was featured on Harp-l IV, the H File cd (1998).
I thought someone out there compiled all the Harp-l tapes and cds into mp3¹s
and was making them available somehow?

-sg

In a message dated 1/25/2006 6:09:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>Garry Hodgson has been kind enough to host this mp3.  Dave  Therault has
>generously allowed us to share this recording.   Here's the  url.
>
>http://www.snarkus.com/tunes/TheDeb-DaveTherault.mp3

This cut is worthy of keeping.  But i have dial-up and my player  stopped
and
started 50 million times, without playing the song all the way  thru.  Can
anyone tell me how to save this into my pc so i can listen to it
uninterruptedly?  (Did i just make up a new word?)
  I mbr Dave from yesteryear on Harp-L and confirm that he  was a great
poster.  Obviously he's a great player too.  wow.   Dave, come back.
ron