[Harp-L] If you see 'em snap 'em up!

I bought a clutch of Suzuki Folk Masters a few months ago when they were going cheap (I think it was Best L'il Harphouse...?). They cost me about £6 each. I got one out just now to get it into commission and Paddy Richterise it. Every reed already properly gapped and spot-on in tune - no work to do! They may not be the most robust harps in the world but they sound raunchy and they're cheap and are just great for "leaving lying around."

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm