[Harp-L] Fwd of reply from Magic Dave

Dan Todd was kind enough to get in touch with Dave and this reply to me.

Dear list:
I talked with Magic Dave tonight and he sends all his warmest regards to everyone. He told me that it is OK to park The Deb for everyone to hear and if anyone still has the sound file, they have permission to put it out there. The song is played on a just tuned Richter MB in fifth position and has no overblows or overdraws; he was just working the changes. The major / minor feel stems from the use of lots of 11th chords, and the head (bars 1-4), the seventh bar and the turnaround are minor, with the exception of the last chord in bar 12, which is a major. He just called it a blues with jazz changes, including the vi m7b5.
Dan Todd

Ok, so now we're looking for a place to park the sound file. fjm