RE: [Harp-L] Toy?

<But some of you all just gotta relax and remember the ten-hole diatonic is a (uh oh!) less-than-twenty-dollar toy!

Dear List

This really makes me MAD!!! My Toy costs me $75!

Hell, my chromatic plates are cheaper than my diatonic harmonicas. But that Filisko guy is worth every penny.

Harmonically yours,

Toy Bonfiglio

Well, if they're toys I made my CD with two toys, a low D SP20 toy that I spent just 45 minutes fine-tuning first and a G Lee Oskar toy. That was two years ago, and the Lee Oskar toy is still perfectly in tune and has not once since then had its covers off, this in spite of regular and heavy use. Some toy.

Steve (not anyone's toy-boy, unfortunately)

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm