-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Konish <konisj@xxxxxxx>

This is probably of more interest to the less experienced players on the
list, but I often hold 2 harps at once so I can freely switch between 2nd
and 3rd position.  I like doing it because I'm still pretty new to 3rd pos
and not totally comfortable with it yet.  It also gives me a greater range
to work with when I do that.  Plus it looks cool :)

Jim