Re: [Harp-L] Dylan Chronicles

Wow I got a different take on Dylan.  He never once mentioned the names of
anyone in his family.  He name dropped throughout the book.  He did not tell how
he came to write any of his songs or what they mean.  The book jumped around
too much too. And how could he remember in such detail way back when he was 18
or so the way the moon or sky or a room full of books smelled?  Anyway, I
will read his next book too.  I do Love Dylan and his music.

Pic