[Harp-L] Change harmonicas during a solo?

Tim wrote:
Listen to Norton's Buffalo's solo on Bonnie Raitt's  "Runaway".  Eight
harp changes, four different harps, outstanding solo,  very innovative.

Agree, ya gotta love that solo.  I enjoy doing it, and the harp  juggling is
challenging, especially when you are using a handheld  mic!  ha.  Seriously, i
find it virtually impossible when using a hand  held mic.
   Not that it matters but..... although  when duplicating that solo on
stage, it *does* require the 8 harp  changes, my impression of the original solo is
that Norton's solo is actually  two different takes, spliced back to back.
ron