-----Original Message-----
From: mudharp@xxxxxxxxxx

 A long time Hohner endorsee after jamming at Hohner's NAMM show booth was
asked this question by a harp-vest-wearing character, "Why don't you play in
3rd position?"   The endorsee told me that people who usually ask those
questions can't even play in 1st or 2nd. I remember reading this exact
statement on Harp L several months ago after the Jon Gindick Harp Camp is
Del Mar and the statement went like this, "I went to the Sunday jam finale
and none of the Jam Campers played in 3rd position!"   Who really cares
because the Jam Campers are the ones who had a great time that weekend, not
him.