[Harp-L] The harp styles of sonny terry

SILVA
CUSTOM HARMONICAS

Greetings to all.

I am working in a biografico study of sonny terry, and although I have compiled a great amount of information, even there is a book that not with himself by no part, is the titled book "The harp styles of sonny terry", of fred palmer and kent cooper. Somebody knows something on the matter, in serious truth helpful to be able to tell me on a copy of this text. Ojala that somebody can help me. My work tries to document to all the musical race of sonny terry, ademas of contextualizar it historicamente. without but I take leave, excuse by my english.

Atte. Victorio Montes Silva "El Hacedor de Armónicas" Webmaster de la AMBlues silvaharp@xxxxxxxxxxx contacto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04455 1681-5162