Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica sources?

fjm wrote:
> Anyone know of any USA Hohner harmonica sellers that stock a fairly
> extensive line?  I've tried a couple of the usual suspects and got
> dead ended by out of stocks and no way of actually knowing if an item
> was in stock until the order was placed.  I haven't bought a stock
> harmonica in a long time so I'm out of the loop.  My current
> inclination is to just go with the people in NJ because they've always
> been so easy to deal with.  fjm

Both Harp House and Coast 2 Coast carry a pretty big inventory.
They're also both very pleasant to deal with.  AND both of them have
toll-free phone numbers and an actual person to answer the phone, who
should be able to tell you if a particular item is in stock before you
hand over your credit card number.

-tim