Re: [Harp-L] OB's/Intonation

   Amen to finding out what Magic Dave is up to. I loved is posts when he was
on Harp-L. He always encouraged me privately to call him if I had questions,
but I always hesitated because i didn't feel comfortable intruding on   his
private life. I did eventually call him once and talked for awhile. He played me
a little bit of Orange Blossom Special over the phone that was awesome (and I
seldom use that word.)
   I will never forget his post (I'm quite sure it was him anyway), about
glueing his old harps to the top of an old car and having to throw a tarp over it
at night cuz the neighbors complained of the noise when the wind blew.
    As the famous comedian, George Gobel, used to say: You can't hardly find
that kind no more."

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb