RE: [Harp-L] Quiet Progress

Yeah, tonight at my gig I threw the 5OB into my cross harp solo to play the
major third of the V chord--I was all proud and LOOOKED at my
bandmates--they didn't even notice--
Wonder if they noticed me moments before trying to get the 6OB and
failing--hmm, gotta lower that reed.
Bottom line is, if you do it right, nobody knows anything different.
Gary