[Harp-L] re: intonation

With blues if my intonation is off a little it bothers me but blue notes are a
little off anyway. If I'm consistently a little flat I can tolerate it. I've
started playing sax riffs that require me to hit the 3bb and hold it, not bend
down to it. Intonation is a problem there. I've switched over to chromatic for
these because it's easier.I was using a minor key harp, but the sax lines will
switch between a minor third and a major third (they like those+9 chords).

Yes I will work on my 3bb and my 3b. They're acceptable for blues right now but
not for horn lines. In the meantime, I need practice on the chromatic anyway.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm