[Harp-L] Back to the Woodshed

Finally got a chance to really show my stuff. The drummer just set up his
basement for recording. Full 8 mics for the drums, real nice system. We
recorded 3 songs I can play in my sleep. Songs I've been playing forever. Got
the Green Bullet. Got the tweed champ. Laid down the tracks. Listen back
expecting at least Butterfield quality. Huh. It was passable. C-
performance.Hesitant, lacklustre, poor attack. Worse, the band was really
tight. I felt like I was bringing them down.Not what I want to hear after 32
years of playing.

So it's back to the woodshed (again). I'll be working with the lower keys, spend
a lot of time with the A harp. Work on good solid riffs, work on my
vibrato.Playing music is frustrating at best.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm