[Harp-L] NAMM show Jam times

 For those attending Sunday. Last year the Hohner booth was reprimanded for making too much noise, but the gal at Hohner's booth, her name escapes me right now, said there's already too much noise in this place so let's make our own.   It's set for 11am and 1 pm at the Hohner Booth Darrell Mansifield will showcase his heavy breathin' fire.  If you've never seen this guy play you need to stop by.   I'm sure others will join in. And John from Harphouse, Darrell and I were looking for Randy Singer to play a jam at 3 Saturday and just missed him, so he may stop in to play as well on Sunday.   This should livin' up the joint. stevethunderharpmics

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com