Re: [Harp-L] Re: Intonation and bending/overblow notes , iceman's

I re-read my previous post on this topic and thought it sounded harsh.
So I want to emphasize that I will defend to the death anyone's right to
play whatever and however they feel like, and a hundred years from now
we'll find out who was right about which path was most fruitful.  I
promise to keep listening to a lot of different players in the
meantime.  I promise to keep giving feedback on what I hear.  I promise
to listen to the feedback I get.

I'm glad that a number of players are taking on challenges that are very
difficult, and trying new ways to make the harmonica work. I wish us all
success, and since it's not a zero sum game we may all get it.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com