[Harp-L] Re: My hats off........

Thanks, Danny, for your kind comments. I just hope the giglist isn't too overwhelmingly lengthy for the everyday reader of Harp-L. It's a pet project of mine, now 10 years old, and has grown considerably over the years. I enjoy assembling the listing, and invite any and all players to send me their itineraries as often as you have updates, additions, deletions or whatever, and I'll try my best to keep it as current as possible. There are, and will be, times when I am on the road and unable to post it in a timely manner, but it is a top priority for me, and I'll get on it as quickly as possible. Also, I think most are aware that I update the listing on my website daily when I am home, and even frequently when I am on the road.
http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm

So - in short: keep the gigs coming in, and stay busy!

(the other) Danny

--
BassHarp
PO Box 5061