Re: [Harp-L] OB's/Intonation/Wabis/second try sorry if this posts twice...

     Jason's post about Wabis says a lot. Read it carefully, then read it
again. This is from deep inside an artist and it's what music should be about.
 I saw Jason play with Big Al on one of his first nights with the band. He
was good, but his playing was nothing like when I saw him at SPAH in Kansas City
last August.
    Jason, you have become more than just a harmonica player. We all marvel
at your stamina and your dedication. Intonation? Sure, we all want to be great
with our technique. But I 'm an old fart now and the only music that moves me
is that which comes right straight from the heart. It's not as easy to find as
it used to be.
   There are people on this list, however, who talk about technique but when
you hear them in person, it's evident that they are playing with the 'feeling'
we all hope to discover.
   We can talk about technique all we want, but when it gets down to it, the
music is what matters. Jason, Iceman, Madcat, Michalek, Roscoe.. all of you
are making great music. We're just lucky that technology allows us to talk about
it here.

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb