Re: [Harp-L] Re: Wasting Time Practicing

"Jim Konish" <konisj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On a related note, have you heard of the 10 hour rule?  According to this
> webpage, http://www.harmonicacountry.com/lessons/lesson9.html all this
> practicing is totally unnecessary.

you mean, as in:

    "You have probably passed the 10 hour mark by now. If so, consider
    yourself as having arrived at the master level of skill."

oh, baby!  i'm a master!  where's my diploma?  someone wanna teach me
the secret handshake?

   "From here on out it is just a matter of adding to the number of songs
    you have memorized."

i already know "mustang sally".  do i need any more?

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.