[Harp-L] Re: Sonny Jr Live Feb 10th

It looks like I will be sitting in with my good friend and band, Carlos
Colina and the Straight Up Blues Band on Feb. 10th at Pete's Saloon in Elmsford
NY .  Carlos is a great player, he and his band give me nice respect to  play
as long or whenever I want during the show. A Sonny Terry solo tribute is
always done whenever I perform. This I am sure will be the only live performance
I will be able to do for quite some time. Hopefully some will come out and
hear  two harp players and a solid true blues band working together to make
music. I will hopefully be able to play through my 410 while Carlos has a 3 x 10
Bandmaster I custom built a few years back. Should be a blast, let's hope it
doesn't snow. All the metal in my body freezes up and I need to be oiled
during  the show:))