The Iceman

From: Steve Shaw moorcot@xxxxxxx

One man's "missed pitch" is another man's soul, or emotion, or humanity. I want to hear a person, not a machine, making music. Listen to the music, not the notes. You love the place you live in because it's your home, not because it's made of bricks that are all an identical match with each other.

Or woman's. Sorry!

Steve