Re: [Harp-L] Tuning and reed integrity

Mark,
What is a Shofu Brownie rubber abbrasive wheel, how is it used, and where can I get one. I also, do my own tuning, so maybe it can help me out as well.---Thanks
Dennis ( Ramcat ) Fischette

From: "Mark Lavoie" <lavoie@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Michael Easton" <diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Tuning and reed integrity
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:09:00 -0500

Mike,
The information you have provided to harmonica players is very giving. When
you introduced the Shofu Brownie rubber abbrasive wheel, for tuning about 7
years ago on harp-l it changed my life as a harmonica player, and harmonica
tech. Playing a harmonica that is tuned , and with smooth chords takes the
player to another level. Polishing reeds with a Shofu Brownie to raise or
lower the pitch works for me.
Thank you! Mike Easton,
Mark LaVoie