[Harp-L] Butterfield's rig

Just curious...does anybody know the basic rig Paul Butterfield used--harps, mic's, amps, effects?  From what little research I've done, I've learned that he used/favored some early version of the Shure 545 mic, other than that I haven't been able to find anything.  Effects, I'm guessing, were somewhat limited back then. (Or am I wrong?)  What about his amplifiers and his harps?

Sorry if this has been covered before, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.  And I have to admit, wide-eyed novice that I am, Butterfield intrigues me.

Thanks