Re: [Harp-L] Iceman video starvation from N.Y.C.

in case other Mac users are having problems with this:

just hold down the alt/option key when you click the
link. the file will download to your download folder.
to open it, you need Windows Media Player, which you
can download for free off any number of websites.
check CNET.com, or just google "windows media player"
"mac os"

if you still have problems, e-mail me directly.

  --Jp

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dennis
moriarty <dmoriarty@xxxx> wrote:

>    Hi.    I know this question is not related to
your performance per
> se but any idea how someone with an apple (mac)
computer can see
> (download) your video. The link doesn't actualize
your video for me
> on my PowerMac with a high-speed connection.  Being
in N.Y.C. I don't
> get to hear many great harp players so your video
would be fun and
> edifying. Even Dennis G. and Rob P. are
predominantly Jersey
> performers. And other than one local joint there are
no national act