[Harp-L] Iceman video starvation from N.Y.C.

Hi. I know this question is not related to your performance per se but any idea how someone with an apple (mac) computer can see (download) your video. The link doesn't actualize your video for me on my PowerMac with a high-speed connection. Being in N.Y.C. I don't get to hear many great harp players so your video would be fun and edifying. Even Dennis G. and Rob P. are predominantly Jersey performers. And other than one local joint there are no national act blues clubs in NYC. Thanks