Re: [Harp-L] TB Bends

OK
I've been playing blues harp since I was 13 years old... I'm now 57 years
old.... I have "pucker" played entirely, until I attended SPAH 1997 I think the
same is true for "Iceman" too... :-).... Since then I learnt to tongue block
in  addition....
NEITHER style IS RIGHT!!!!
I now use BOTH... If I need chords, TB... Single notes,  "pucker"...  That
works for me.
IMHO my tone is just what I want it to be.... I've been told it is
"awesome"...But I don't mean to brag... My tone is now the tone I want to  hear....
JUST USE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU!
Larry Adler mainly "puckered" Tommy Reilley mainly "tongue blocked "... SO
What? They were both fantastic players! USE BOTH... As well as any additional
method that gives YOU the sound that you want.
John Walden
London
England