[Harp-L] printing an article

I think you just highlight what you want, right click for "print," then be
sure to check "selection" in the print dialogue box before hitting "ok" or
"print."

Or maybe you can hit "copy" and paste it onto a plain document page...but
also note where you got it from. Then you can print it, too.  Maybe it
doesn't work like that there, but it usually does. Some pages in Europe
won't let you copy and paste...maybe they don't let you selectively print,
either, I don't remember. I am not encouraging plagiarism, but just an easy
way to refer back to a part of an article or letters that are useful. I do
that with the letters I get in email. I cut and paste them by category so I
can look again later and study what they mean. If I get stuck, at least I
have the vocabulary to do a search with or ask a question that will make
sense--maybe  (like "Why on earth would someone want the sound to be
'distorted?'").
 I must admit that I haven't a clue what most of you are talking about at
this point, but I just keep reading hoping one day it will click! It's
beginning to as I become more familiar with the terminology. The links you
all give help, too. I live in nowhere land, so the opportunities to find
good harp players to learn from are close to nil. But we have fun, anyhow.
There is sort of a senior renewal around Washington State, I think. Most
bands and eager learners are at least 60, and many are in their 70's and a
few 80+ers are joining the jams and if they would stop going to Arizona,
they'd probably be in the bands, too! It's a great life! Praise the Lord for
the gift of music!
LesleyAnn