Re: [Harp-L] San Fran Next Week

Tuesday night has R. J. Mischo's jam at the Mojo Lounge in Fremont.

http://www.themojolounge.net/

If nothing else you'll get to see R. J. Mischo fronting a band made up of the cream of local blues players. High quality jammers too. It's free. If you only stay for the house band portion you'll have seen one of the best blues shows you can find in the Bay Area.

Birdlegg (SBWII style player) hosts a jam on Wednesday nights at Pat's in Oakland. 1517 Franklin St. Oakland, CA 94610. Starts at 8. Usually high quality jammers.

You should check out the Yahoo Bay Area Blues group calendar. It's comprehensive and up to date.

Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell

Bill Hines wrote:
I'm going to san francisco Sunday through Friday (1/22-1/27) for work,
staying out by the airport. So please let me know of any harp-related
happenings. I already checked pollstar and saw that Curtis Salgado is
playing (I'm going) and so is Willie Nelson (hence Mickey Raphael, but I
can't make that one, I did see them this past summer). I'll check
Danny's gig list also, it should be out soon, but let me know what else
is shaking those days (blues jams, etc).

Bill