Re: [Harp-L] Re: Printing an article from Harp-l

Ken K Kwok <kkkwok@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     Usually I scan daily 20 to 30 Harp-l articles tediously looking for
> the ones I want to read with attention.   When I find the jewels,  I want
> to print and save them for future references.   The problem I have with
> Harp-l is that I have to print all 20  long  long articles without
> stopping to print one article of my choice wasting paper and time.

why?  do you get it in digest form?

>  Is there a way to circumbent this with a short cut?

you need to say more about how you're reading them.  you could
cut and paste the parts you want in to a document, or use the
archives to look 'em up and print.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.