[Harp-L] new? syllable for bending

I just discovered a syllable that really allows me to get the deep bending required to get all the way down to the third bend on blow 3. I could do it before, but it took real effort and was somewhat uncontrolled, hit or miss. Now I get there quick and will little effort. I've read a lot of instructional material recently from various sources, and unless I missed it this syllable was not mentioned. I'm sure I'm not the first to discover it; so I apologize to those who may already be teaching.

YO

as in yo-yo.

instead of eeeeeee-uuuuu-oooo for example I go eeeeeee-yoooooooo. Or just directly to yoooooooo (yo-yo-yo).

It allows me quicker more accurate bending on the other holes also, but really shines on hole three. HOWEVER, it still requires some nuance that I can't put into words to get the absolute most effect from it...... For me, it is another milestone....yipee!

Paul