[Harp-L] Chicken Shack

Just a beginner to the harmonica ( 1yr ), but really enjoy and appreciate
the instrument. My question is : Who played the  harmonica for " Chicken
Shack"- was it Willie Dixon or Little Walter? Also I am having trouble finding a
copy of the song both on a CD and the internet.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

                                                                 Thanks,
                                                                        David