[Harp-L] Re: 410 Options

Well after having my customer who owned an antifeedback amp play over the
phone, it was clear that he did have the air to push an amp, and was under false
 sense of security. He owned a SJ2 and humbly has respect for my opinions so
I  pointed him in Dave Barrett's direction and his playing will improve 100%,
and  he will learn air flow. I am still going to try some other things, but
this  pretty much solidified my theories along with comments off list. I have
always  tried to stay true to blues traditional playing, dynamics, and tone,
with volume  as times do change. If everyone is able to blast on stage that is
going to lead  to hearing problems down the line, ask some of us older guys, and
also make it  not pleasing for the audience, unless you are in an outdoor
setting. Everything  can be controlled my miking on stage, every amp, hearing
yourself is key. My new  philosophy of sales will be to work with each individual
even more unless I know  their playing level or they just say, I know where I
am at and want you amp,  otherwise I will ask them to play over the phone,
they can a free tip or two,  and I can dial in the amp from the factory to their
needs. I will never stop  fine tuning, I appreciate your thoughts. Us older
guys stumbled for years  blindly before guys like Dave, Jerry and others broke
down amplified harp, now  Jason, Dennis and Jon giving help, it's a good time
to be a harp player.