[Harp-L] Flipped / false photos and other oddities on LP/CD covers

http://www.wirz.de/music/hammofrm.htm

Hi people, while surfing this fantastic website of American Music I came
across this section of "Flipped / false photos and other oddities on LP/CD
covers."

At the bottom of the list theres a bit about *Sonny Boy Williamson I and II.
*I too have bought a cd thinking from the picture on the front that I was
buying SBW2 but in stead upon getting it home and playing it discovered it
was SBW1. While annoyed at the false photo at first I was glad to get some
early recordings of SBW1.

The other findings listed are just as interesting ;)

Nate in the Blues Room