Fwd: [Harp-L] bending using tonque block corner switches

A third possibility is that they continued to tongue block with the
opening remaining in the right corner, but let the left side of the
embouchure go past the left end of the harp. As the tongue blocks any
air from escaping the lips whether or not there is a harmonica
present, the embouchure continues to create an airtight seal.

I think you will find that the answer will vary from individual to
individual and could be any one of the three. Choose what works best
for you.

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ALEXANDER MAGER"
<magerlab@xxxx> wrote:

hello friends!
i'm studying   tonque block bending after a long pucker playing
period :)
I can play straight notes with both sides of the mouth
and can bend 4 and 6 holes.
the question is
did those chicago style tonque blockers played low bends with their
left side of the mouth( corner switch) or using pucker technique?
does anyone overblow with TB?