[Harp-L] (Seydel Chromatic Deluxe Note Placement System)

Hello, Michael Timler, Seydel harmonicas. I must apologize for writing this
message over the
internet, but I don't have your e-mail address at Seydel.

A week or two ago, you asked if any Harp-L reader had a  note placement
system to add to the Seydel slide Chromatic Deluxe  series. If your inquiry is
still open, I have a note chart for a diatonic  slide harmonica that can play in 6
keys plus modes, has 12 chords available,  without bending or overblowing. I
would like a custom-made slide diatonic with  this note placement system. I
can explain it in depth off-line. It might be the  note system to add to the
Chromatic Deluxe series.

If you are interested, please send a message off-line. I'm a customer of
Seydel, so you have my e-mail address. If you can't get the address for security
reasons, e-mail me here at Harp-l. Make the message short ("Seydel is
interested in your note placement system.").

Sincerely, John Broecker, Milwaukee Harmonica Club, Milwaukee, Wisconsin,
USA.