[Harp-L] SBII Keep It To Ourselves Question

I was just listening to this unbelievable cd again and had a question.
Twice on the CD he makes an odd sound, I don't think it's the harp but
with SBWII you never know. It could be some funky bend/compression
thing. The first one is at 1:18 of "I Can't Understand" and the second
time (more subtle) is at 1:34 of "When the Lights Went Out". Anyone know
what that is? A vocal effect I think. Maybe a belch, haha.

I also think it's interesting when on the first track (The Sky Is
Crying) at 1:25 when he coughs up some phlegm and tries to clear his
throat and keeps singing through it, pretty gross but it's real, what
can you say. Lends itself to the "sonny boy in your living room" aura.
Some of what maybe Robbie Robertson of the band describes in The Last
Waltz when he talks about their chance meeting with SBWII one night, and
he was playing and spitting  in a can and they realized it was blood.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA