[Harp-L] Re: Watkins Copy Cat

I don't know anything about the Watkins Copy Cat, but I have played through
a tube Echoplex and it was great. I currently use a Boss DM-2 Analogue delay
pedal for convenience (sturdier, cheaper, lighter) at gigs. I'll get a tube
tape  delay some day, there's a nice recreation of the tube Echoplex for @
$1,000+  here in the US - the Full Tone Tube Tape Echo -
_http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/FulltoneTubeTapeEcho.html_
(http://www.stevesmusiccenter.com/FulltoneTubeTapeEcho.html)

I recommend that the members of this list give a hearty welcome to Helge
Tallqvist. I purchased (on another Harp-L member's recommendation) his newest CD
- Plays George "Harmonica" Smith, and let me tell everyone, this cat has the
tone and the feel. The band on the CD is top notch and the recording has a
wonderful live in the studio sound. The CD package (a tin with a color booklet
about his visit to LA and meeting up with George Smith, William Clarke and
others is a nice touch. He mailed me the CD from Finland and it made my New
Year's bright.

Welcome to Harp-L, Helge. And, hey, it sounded like you were pretty close  to
the heart of the blues when you recorded the CD!

Andy Vincent