[Harp-L] ADMIN, READ BEFORE POSTING 410 Bassman

I've already mentioned this before but I guess I need to mention it again.
 This topic as it relates to who is good and who is bad is completely off
topic, has nothing to do with harmonicas and harp-l and hasn't been
occurring on this list.  I invite anyone who wants to continue this
discussion to go to www.rimuhosting.com and set up their own domain and
list.  They're great folks and the price is right.  As far as harp-l is
concerned this topic is not going to be allowed, period.  Sorry for the
disruption, it's tough because we do not exercise prior restraint here.
fjm harp-l-listowner