[Harp-L] AOL problem

It's solved and I have reports of AOL subscribers receiving harp-l mail
already.  It was a reverse dns problem.  Again if I'd been a little
cleverer last night I would have caught the error then instead of today.
AOL subscribers might get a bunch of waylaid mail.  As far as I can tell
Mailman has them all queued up and ready to send so it should just start
showing up because we got it fixed before it all timed out.  fjm
harp-l-listowner