[Harp-L] New Jason Ricci Philly show posted for listening/download

This just in:

Jason's DYNAMITE June 17, 05 show at Warmdaddy's in Philly is now posted for free download at Archive.org:
http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=32579  I think this is the last show recorded with the primed and bulletproof Slim Lewis/ Swingin' Steve Johnson rhythm section backing Shawn Starsky and Jason.  The entire band was tight as can be, and Jason is smoking all night long.  I had to play Snowflakes and Horses to my teenagers so they could appreciate Jason's testifyin' and hard earned wisdom!

Jason, if you see this, thanks for the incredible show, and thanks for your generosity in allowing it to be shared online: may it bring many returns.  Oh, and thanks for that smooth 10 hole blow bend vibrato that only several on the planet have mastered (notably you, Kim Wilson (on "Trust my Baby."), and most likely Chris Michalek, (right Chris?))

Thanks to my friend and blues drummer extraordinaire, Larry Hinkel, for recording the show and to our own Garry Hodgson for posting @ Archive this week: Garry you are the man!  Everybody within reach of North Jersey please come out to Jason's benefit concert on Friday, March 11 to support Garry's annual Habitat for Humanity project.  Hope to see you all there!

Enjoy this show when you get a chance: you can stream it while reading your Harp-l archives!

Zig