[Harp-L] Marine Band reedplates for sale (new)

I have 14 sets of new reedplates for Marine Bands, taken fresh off of new harps. Some will need slight tuning, as the octaves were not good when purchased, but they have not been played beyond taking them out of the box, trying them for 20 seconds, and not liking them.
Here's what I have- D(4), Bb(2), C(3), A(3), F low (2)
These are just reedsets only, if anyone's interested give me a shout.